Betsafe, a subsidiary of betsson group affiliate is one of the world top gaming companies based in Sweden with global recognition. It is registered to Bill Lindwall and Rolf Lundstrom. It possesses over 450,000 customers in over 100 countries in all continents. They offer you a variety of innovative betting option which includes poker, casino, and sports betting.
Sports betting involves placing a wager on predicted sports activities such as football, basketball, baseball, hockey, track racing, auto racing, boxing, and horse racing.
Horse racing is a traced back to ancient Greece, Babylon, Syria, and Egypt where ancient civilization began. It usually involves two or more horse sometimes driven without riders, or ridden by jockeys over a distance for pleasure as well as a competitive sport. It basic contest is to prove or identify the fastest horse or rider among the competitors.
The idea of betting which is as old as man exists whenever there is a competition, where there exist a winner and loser. Betsafe horse racing betting is staking a wager (money) on a horse race.
Horse race betting on betsafe unlike the traditional horse race where one would have to predict who wins and who loses, it gives you the options of picking the placement of the horses or riders participating in the race.
Betting market is a collection of odds offered in betting site or sportbook by the bookmaker. Different sport and betting platform have a peculiar betting market and the odd are also of varied ranges.
It is no gainsaying that placing bets on horses is likened to a camel passing through the needle’s eyes. Just as it could be so entertaining and thrilling for you on the winning side of the rope, it could be the worst day in hell for the person on the other side of it. This largely is due to the unpredictability and variable odd available in the betting market. A horse race with 8 riders or horse would only pay the first three places, that is, the first, second and third places. Whereas, a horse race containing seven or fewer riders or horses would only pay the first two places.
In placing bets on horses, there are generally two broad wagers: the straight wager and the exotic wager.
The straight wager involves placing your money on the following odd:
- Win: this is placing your wager on the horse that comes first in the race, for which you collect should your horse come first.
- Place: the place straight wager provides a better security option than the win. But a less reward compared to the win. This is because, when you place a wager or place, you get to collect if your horse comes first or second in the race, anything order that this means you have lost your money to the bet.
- Show: this comes with less payout collection and higher security for your wager because the odds for this bet favors you if your horse comes first, second or third in the race. If the position of your horse in the race isn’t you have lost the bet.
- Combo straight wager: this is also known as across the board wager which means a combination of win, place, and show. Its payout is less than the other three wagers previously discussed.
The exotic wager demands that you have a level of mastery in the horse betting game. It involves placing your bet on the following:
- Exacta: placing a wager on the horses that would come in the first and second positions in the exact order.
- Quinella: placing a wager on the horses that would come in the first and second positions in any order.
- Trifecta: placing a wager on the horses that would come first, second and third positions in the exact order.
- Superfecta: this is placing your wager on the horses that come first, second, third and fourth positions in that exact order.
Finally, each way bet: this comes with a double package where if the first pay you for “win” and “place”. The second payout is half if your horse comes 3rd or fourth.